Monday, April 18, 2016

Why I do what I do!

Like I have said before. I have my own Health and Wellness Buisness that I am so proud of! I looked everywhere for a work from home job. I have two small girls and I believe my job is to stay at home with them during this stage of life.

However, we still need some extra income just so we can live a little! I found ItWorks and it had been  only a blessinng. I have met so many amazing men and women who have he same goal at heart as myself. I am so proud of their success as well.

I am not rich my any means, this business does not promise a "get rich fast" scheme. We want to get as many people and families out of debt and have financial freedom. Bring parents home from Corporate America jobs and own their own time.

This business is just like any other business. You have to work for what you want. Nothing will just fall into your lap. Sorry to be blunt, however, if you go into this thinking negatively and that you don't have to "work" your not going to succeed.

My goal is to not only better my families life, but to also help others who need this the most. I want to see YOU happy and be able to no longer struggle. No one deserves to struggle. It's something I have been through most of my life and I would never wish that upon someone.

I also want to help others start their health journey, live a healthy life and be able to feel proud of themselves. To me that is so important that YOU love yourself for everything you are. I want to see that you complete your goals big or small.

If you have any questions or concerns about starting your own journeys by health or wealth please feel free to contact me!

Text/ call 317-402-9803
Message me on Facebook
Or email : Christina.coryell@outlook.com

Or check my site out www.wrapswithchrissy.com





No comments:

Post a Comment