Monday, April 18, 2016

Coconut Oil

I wanted to go over what amazing things coconut oil can do for you. Not only can of use it as a butter substitute, but you can use it on your whole body!

Some of the stuff I've learned from research and my good friend is that coconut oil is great for the skin. It helps smoothe the appearance and get rid of acne, razor bumps, eczema. It helped my daughters with their yeast rashes! I tried so many creams and medicaided creams. I used the oil one day for all diaper changes and BAM!! It is gone and hasn't came back yet!

Another great thing I learned was a technique called "oil pulling". It's where you get a spoon full of the coconut oil and swish it around like mouth wash. You'll do this for about 5-10 minutes. Make sure you don't swallow any because it's pulling he toxins and other nasty stuff out! You'll then spit it out and see what's all been in there (gross)

It also helps with whitening teeth, covering cavities, and strengthing enamel!

I am sure there are 110 more things we can do with coconut oil!

But this is what I do with it!

I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment