Thursday, April 21, 2016

I want to hear your story, your journey

It was not easy for me to make "My Journey" post yesterday. After years of hiding it in the shadows and trying to void it from my memory. In a way I feel a lift of weight gone. Then another part of me relived everything and I feel a tad distressed.

I have my own health and wellness business and my mission is to bring you to the state of mind where you have a support group. ( you can add on Facebook, body image support and changing lives)
I want to show those of you who struggle or been in my shoes, know that I overcame do much. And even to this day I find myself is times of struggle. But I look at my babies and choose them. Like I will over and over.

I don't want to see anyone feel the way I felt. It was something I'll always remember. I can't even imagine feeling that way today. My beautiful girls showed me what love is and how to love my body. I created something so beautiful and all these years I hated myself for not being perfect. But the times when I carried them I was indeed perfect.

Have you ever looked at yourself and wonder, what do people see in me? How dose my significant other find me attractive? Why did my cousin say I should be a model?

The list goes on. However, I know we all think this from time to time. And I find myself doing it way to much. I don't see what you see and one day I will. I will see myself for everything I am and that day will be so emotional because I'll have no worry, so self hate, I'll fully love and except myself for me.

My goal is to show you the ways of self love, self worth, and how to start a healthy journey. We will do it together and I can't wait to see how far we come.

If you want to start your journey today feel free to contact me through the following :

Instagram : coryell3emg
Twitter : coryellemg3
Email : Christina.coryell@outlook.com
Facebook : Christina Coryell - search for my email above


I'd love nothing more then to talk to you and hear your story, your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment